The instructions for ij start canon ts3122 setup to WiFi. Wi-Fi makes it possible to print at any time and from any location. Your printer will allow wireless printing if it is wireless and can connect to a device using the canon com ij setup. Some printers can print and scan directly from any computer thanks to their direct network connectivity.
It needs a strong and trustworthy Wi-Fi network in addition to some settings. Cables and wires are not necessary for wireless printing. A wireless printer can be used to print from any compatible device. The wireless network is wired to this. Printing is now simple and useful thanks to wireless printing.
Setup the Canon Ts3122 printer wireless
The use of an auto wireless connect mechanism enables the ij start canon ts3122 setup mac. After that, automatically join a wireless network. Cables and wires are not necessary. Now, a network name and password are required. The ij.start.canon.com ts3122 can now be started, and it will find the network and connect to it right away. To use an auto-connect wireless system, the printer must have software loaded. There are various methods for connecting a printer to a Wi-Fi network. Some of them are included in the list below:
You can use your printer's wireless setup wizard by authorising it. The following steps can be taken:
- should plug any Ethernet or USB wires out before turning on the printer.
- Select the network and wireless choices, respectively, on the control panel.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard can be found after choosing Wireless Settings.
- Then locate your network, enter your password, and click "Ok."
- A wireless network is currently connected to your printer.
How to setup Canon TS3122 printer wireless without WPS
As a result, the WPS button can be utilised during the ij.start.canon ts3122 setup app process. The button is present on the printer. Once you push it, the printer will immediately join a wifi network. The option of using wifi direct is also available. To accomplish this, follow the steps given below:
- Prior to activating the wireless direct option on the printer's control panel, choose the network option.
- To connect your printer to wireless direct, first choose its model and name. Then, enter your network password.
- To confirm it, print a page or document.
The steps that must be followed in order to connect printers to wifi are listed below. The processes are dependable and easy to follow. When linked to wifi, the Canon TS3122 can print wirelessly. Wireless printing is regarded as a quick and useful technique for handling printing tasks. Any device, whether a laptop, Mac, or mobile phone, can wirelessly print. Wireless printing is supported through AirPrint, which is compatible with macOS devices.
The way to setup a Canon Pixma TS3122 printer for wireless
- Make sure your printer is AirPrint compatible first.
- Then, to utilise air print, use the air print app on your iPad or iPhone and join the same network.
- Open the website or document you want to print, then from the share menu, choose AirPrint from the drop-down list.
- After selecting the name and model of your printer, tap the Print option.
- A page or document will be printed.
Problems can also occur while trying to connect the printer via wifi. It can be brought on by outdated wifi router settings, printer settings, printer drivers, and printer software, as well as the need for fresh firmware.
References: Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup