An argumentative essay is built over a stance to investigate the main topic in detail and defend it using supporting arguments. There are many topics that can be used to write an argumentative essay. In these types of essays, the students have to collect data for their arguments and have to move forward with the discussion in a very concise manner. Pieces of evidence are collected and properly evaluated to make the stance strong through which a position is established. It is not difficult to write an argumentative essay, but students can get an essay writing service from different websites for this purpose. In order to write an argumentative essay, you need to develop your stance on the topic. The purpose of the argumentative essay is to convince the audience on your developed stance. Your argumentative essay will fail if it does not convince the target audience. To further increase the influence in the essay, you need to add paragraph related to counter arguments. It further verifies your stance on the topic.
Some of them are as follows,
Topics for the Current Times
- How the pandemic has changed humans’ attitude towards nature
- The effect of the pandemic on economic growth around the world
- The concept of distance learning in the pandemic
- Pros and Cons of distance learning
- The major changes in the tourism industry during the pandemic
- The sphere of the sports industry during the pandemic
- The backdrop of pandemic and political relations
- Getting jobs in Covid-19
- Unemployment and the Pandemic
- The psychological impact of Covid-19
Topics for Beginners
- Can Long-distance relationships be hard
- Healthy Parent-Child relationship
- Having a good company is important
- Problems in the life of a teenager
- Should the use of cell phones be allowed at schools?
- Sex Education should not be taken as useless
- Teen Pregnancy
- Mental strength is crucial in the workplace
- Pros and Cons of Social Networking
- Role of family in the 21st Century
Argumentative essays are different from expository essays. The genres are the same but they differ in terms of research and writing conventions. Argumentative essays are usually more detailed and require more research whereas expository essays are not lengthy and involve less research. There are many research topics for argumentative essays that can be used in 2021. The most common topics for this year are related to the pandemic and the impact that it has. Several other topics are also used for argumentative essays. You can become a good essay writer once you start practicing the argumentative essay because it is one of the most commonly used types of essay.
Topics for professional writing
- Should Abortion be criminalized?
- Implementation of death sentences around the globe
- Should selling and producing tobacco be legal
- Vaping is not as harmful as cigarettes
- Recycling must be a compulsion
- Role of social media in teenage depression
- Should girls take part in the boys' sports team?
- Should Higher Education be funded?
- The perfect education system
- Should stray animals be euthanized?
Topics for important issues
- Should Parental Counselling be a thing?
- Cultural influence in the 21st century
- How choosing the right profession can change life
- Why has the Internet become an integral part of our lives?
- Is modern society progress or degradation?
- How an unhealthy amount of social media can affect children.
- Testing drugs on animals; Fair or Failure?
- Is Money the answer to every problem?
- Power of money in the contemporary world
- The force of modern technology in today’s world.
Interesting topics for an argumentative essay
- Is fashion that important in our lives?
- Can religion be a cause of war?
- Is feminism being harsh on those who do not support it?
- Advantages of life 100 years ago
- Special privileges to working mothers
- The suitable punishment for cyberbullying
- Buying lottery tickets; A good idea or not
- Can we continue developing without the internet?
- Social media connection; the cause of stress
- Are robotic cleaners making humans lazy?
Social topics for Argumentative essay
- Beauty Pageants; Are they the right influence for society?
- Are men still given preference for promotions above women?
- Is the homosexual community treated any different?
- Should parents discipline their children with punishments?
- Should gambling be regulated by the government?
- Role of funding programs to fight homelessness
- Is domestic violence a Taboo topic in recent times?
- Domestic violence and the economic imbalance between men and women?
- Is racism still a problem in the US today?
- Social inequity and the contribution of capitalism
These essays might be tricky to write in the beginning because students are not very familiar with the structure and defending their argument. In these difficult times, the students might find it hard to keep up with their deadlines along with other activities for which they can always opt for ‘write my essay’ service offered by different writing companies and websites. This can be very helpful for the students to score good grades in their class. You can also get your work done in a given time apart from the topics mentioned here above. Remember, argumentative essays can be on any topic given by your instructor. You just have to take a stance and build good arguments to establish your position.